Inman Connect San Francisco to Host Broker Connect
From Inman News: 6/19/2015
On August 4 at the San Francisco Hilton Hotel, one of the best attended sessions will be Broker Connect, where the brightest brokers from around the country will be on hand to share the hard-won truths about creating success for those actually running brokerages.
The event is sponsored by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies and Matterport.
Register here for Real Estate Connect San Francisco, August 4 through 7 where 150 speakers and 2500 attendees will network until their voices quit and their business cards run dry. If you are registered for Connect, you can sign up for your free Broker Connect pass here.
To reach hundreds of successful brokers as a sponsor of Broker Connect, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Three big takeaways for attendees are:
- A digital marketing strategy that will grow your business
- Best practices for growing a brokerage
- Recruiting like a rock star
The agenda for the three-hour action packed session:
9:00 – 9:10 Welcome and Overview
9:10 – 9:30 Round Table Networking
9:30 – 9:55 How Boutique firms are changing the way real estate is done
- Stephanie Lanier, Co-Founder and Broker-in-Charge, The Lanier Property Group
- Courtney Poulos, Broker/Owner, Acme Real Estate
- Heidi Rickerd-Rizzo, VP/Principal, Terra Firma Global Partners
9:55 – 10:15 The Home Run Marketing Idea
- Pam Blair, Principal Broker, YogaBug Real Estate
- Chris Lim, Founder and CEO, Climb Real Estate Group
10:15 – 10:50 Creating a Magnetic Broker Culture: The Best Way to Recruit
- Jay Macklin, Owner/Broker, RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Ashley Bowers, Chief Operating Officer, Homesmart
- Sherri Johnson, Regional Vice President and Managing Broker, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
- Eric Post, Managing Broker, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Realty Partners
10:50 – 11:05 Best Practices in the Digital Age
- Noelle Bortfeld, Chief Marketing Officer, Windermere Real Estate
11:05 – 11:30 Creating a Brand Culture and Value
- Myron Kiriu, CEO and Co-Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty
- John Aaroe, Founder and Owner, John Aaroe Group
- James Nunemacher, Principal, Vanguard Properties
11:30 – 11:50 Which Broker Innovations Attract the Best Talent?
Register here for Broker Connect; it comes free if you are signed up for Connect. Register here for Real Estate Connect San Francisco.
Very limited sponsor opportunities for Broker Connect remain — emailEmily@inman.com now.